Friday, January 22, 2010

Black Love 9

i went to the beach
my sanctuary
the sound of the waves calmed me down
they relaxed me and thats exactly what i needed after that talk with danah.

i called meshal and told him to come
he knew this is where i am every time i am in distress
he told me he was already on his way and that he expected i would be there
i shut the phone and cried.
my fiance, and my best friend
they were together before?
and why would meshal never tell me?
why did he have to betray my trust in him
he lied to me
about dana
he said the only way he knew her was because he had heard things about her
i was a serious mess
my eyes were swollen and i knew this because i felt them
they were about to explode
when meshal came he tried to hug me
but i quickly moved away from him
i looked at him with sad eyes....

"why meshal? you and danah? and you never told me?"
you see i really dont blame him for my brothers death, it wasnt his fault
my brother was rash and decided to fight for me, he should have waited for more friends to back him up though, anyway he's dead and there was nothing i could do about it

"lulu i was afraid to tell you, i thought u would hate me and never speak to me again...you mean so much to me...I.....I love you....."

he was lying, i could see it in his eyes
he was just scared of my reaction if he said anything else....
i let it go
i didnt say anything to him
and i calmly went back into my car
and drove back home,
back to my life...
one that had noting to do with danah
but meshal.....did it have anything to do with him?
you'll know in the future...

Present.....
mimi came to me in the car
she hugged me
she told me to stop crying or else i would have puffy eyes
she said my mother had called her
that they were all looking for me
we got back to my house
and my mother hugged me and said she tought something bad had happened to me
she told me to go to my room and take a quick bath
she was tearing up
which would have been weird if it was any other day because my mother doesnt usually cry about anything
no today my mother was crying for a different reason
she was crying because tonight was the night meshal and i were getting married.....

11 comments:

  1. Wow aham shay 3ugub ily 9ar ;o
    Loved the post thank u :D
    Geraninium (maly 5ilg I sign in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mesh3al<3 wallah 9ij mish3al mo moshkilta ma sawa shay ghalat.. bs that bitch i6ale3 ay shay;@ i hate ppl like this...

    please post asap:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soo emotional ur writing made me want to tear up too!








    love it soo much w love ya<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got goosebumps after reading that...
    so getting married???
    even though he was with dana???
    mmmmmmmm...
    wallah i have goosebumps oo moo ra'9een yroo7oon...
    next post please...
    love u...
    mwaaaaaaaaaaaah...
    ;***********

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where r u :( waiting for ure post

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaaynich??!! why arnt you posting anymore?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tara 7aram its such an amazing story bas ur writing isnt that great.. ur rushing thru it waayyy too fast.. all ur giving us is dialogue.. read the other blogs and look how much detail they put into it i literally just read 9 posts in less than 5 minutes.. tafkeerech 7elo bas spend more time developing the posts..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ppl, im depressed.
    so many people are complaining about how choppy my writing is
    so what I might end up doing is ending this story although it didnt even start yet
    I had so many ideas for this
    but oh well
    ill end up finishing then ill stop blogging
    bear with me people im kind of depressed because so universities have refused my application.

    ReplyDelete
  9. heeyy pls keep writing im looking forword to read the next post dont stop ;( and ma3laich from the others maybe they are jelous from youh haha ;p KAMLEEEHAAAA PLSS !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. im waiting for your next posttt!!!!!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. im sorry for making u guys wait, inshallah i will post ASAP.

    ReplyDelete