Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Black Love 4

First of all you guys.
just to clear things up
this story is based on true facts
from the lives of different people
the names are not the same,
and its tid bits of different ppls lives
so no, it is not a real story i guess
do not assume that it is, Black Love will be my way of expressing myself
and my next story will be my story.

to those people who said they hated my blog.
thanks. seriously. at least you took the time to give me feedback
even though u were anything but polite about it.

but I'm going to keep writing whether you like it or not.
everyone you can thank 7amood, my best friend, for this post.
him pissing me off and telling me it sucked made me insist on posting again tonight

and thanks to all who commented on the last post.
your comments mean the world to me
________________________

i was fuming in the car.
i called danah and told her to come and meet me in the car since i was done
we went to school and my mood sucked for the rest of the day
i would snap at people whenever they talked to me
and i paid no attention to my classes at all.

i went back home to talk to my brother wahab
i told him everything that happened today and he promised me to take care of it
he even called his friends in front of me in order to calm me down.
then he left.
that was the last time i saw him.
alive that is.

wahab and his friends got into a fight with a bunch of guys.
the guys that were friends with 3abood
he was stabbed.
literally.
apparently my brother and 3abood were fighting one another and each one ended up killing the other.
and since wahab had taken 2 friends with him, one was badly injured while the other had also passed away.
my brother.
my sole protector.
my favorite person in the world.
he was gone.
and it was all my fault.

i was depressed for the next couple of days. not a day went by without my crying my eyes out over causing the death of my brother.
and danah? oh yea she was so supportive of me the whole time
in the 3aza she sat next to me holding her BB and texting
with a smile plastered on her face
and she told me she was smiling because she wanted to cheer me up.
looking back at that i know i was an idiot to believe her.
who does that anyways?
smiles at a 3aza to cheer sm1 up??!!

that night i told my driver to drop me off at the hospital
i was determined to see my brothers friend after his mother came to my brothers funeral
i needed to know everything
every detail
and i knew he would tell me everything.

i arrived and knocked at the door. no one answered. no one was inside to begin with...
i walked down the Starbucks and ordered myself a drink
one man caught my attention
a man that had caught the attention of everyone sitting in the cafe
a man who had bags under his eyes
a sad look on his face
he looked like he was carrying the weight of a 40 year old's problems
in truth he was only 19 or so.
i felt sorry for him
he reminded me of wahab.
just a little.
so i got up and offered to get him a drink of water
i sat with him and made him tell me his story
every word he said made me cry
every second his lips moved my heart broke
every breath he took i shivered
it was him
my brothers friend
this handsome man in front of me
he was meshal.....

5 comments:

  1. ohh my god this post made me sry ;'''(i feel srry for her brother 7raaaaaaam ;( next post plzz ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7araaaaaaaaaaaaam =(
    caant wait fo the next one ! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :'(
    im teaaaringggggg
    loved itt!!
    and,
    i love youuuuuuuu
    thnx for the dedication:************

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Story;*
    Umbaaih 7araam:'( !

    Waiting for the next post :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx u guys!
    ill try to post ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete