Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Black Love 2

i got up and put on my favorite hoodie
i wore skinnies and tied my hair up in a ponytail
i love free dress days at school

i went to pick danah up from their house cuz we usually rode to school together
the thing about danah is that shes prettier than i am
i dont find that something to be jealous about, on the contrary im pretty happy that im not the one who gets stalked when i go shopping and recieves calls from 3gaidy guys who got my number from God knows who....

no i was normal
and i was happy
and i knew that i didnt need a guy in my life in order to be happy
now danah, she didnt know that
and every single day on the way to school she would be BBMing God knows how many guys
i seriously lost track after the tenth one she mentioned
i dont like the fact that she talks to guys
but she told me that shes just friends with them
that, i highly doubt...
but, whatever, her life, im not gonna interfere

we decided to stop at startbucks before going to school
and to my luck he was there
yes him, the mystery guy
the guy that i ran into no matter where i went
i even ran into him when i was at my friends house!
apperently he was there to see her brother
point is this gorgeous guy ive been seeing around everywhere is also here

i havent told danah about him cuz i know how she is,
she'll start saying that i like him and what-not
but i dont
i dont know him
im just....intersted?

anyway so we went and stood at the casheir to make our orders
and we sat down and had a blast
but danah was always texting,
she NEVER put her phone down,
not for one second.

she accidently knocked over her cup and stained her skirt with hot chocolate,
i told her to go to the bathroom to try and clean it up and i'd wait for her
as soon as she was out of sight
i pulled my ipod out and started listening to my favorite music

as i was swaying to the music and kinda got carried away
as i opened my eyes after dancing like a maniac i looked at the empty seat that danah was sitting in only to find the gorgeous guy that i always ran into sitting in it
he had this smile on his face that meant he had been looking at me the whole time
my cheeks burnt up
and i dipped my head down in embarrasment
why wud he come here
why wud he even talk to me?
he doesnt KNOW me!

?:"guwaa"
and he flashed me a killer smile

5 comments:

  1. niiiice ;D !
    soo now ur remembering or lets say writing wat happened with u 5 years ago ?!
    wating for the next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea but im not going to go over the 5 years in detail
    maybe just her story with meshal, then i'll bring it back to the present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. niiiice can't wait for the next, post it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx you guys :)
    inshallah I'll post tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing story :D .. Keep it up ;) ..

    Waiting for the next post ;*

    RMM;*

    ReplyDelete