Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Black Love 3

Third post as promised!
SEE i do keep my promises!
Thank you for your comment everyone and i hope that more ppl would start reading this and commenting.... Seeing as that i am inspired by your comments and feedback!
This post is dedicated to the love of my life....
Dairy of Fudge....this is for you 7ayatie!
_____________________________________


To say i was surprised was an understatement.
i calmly removed my headphones and looked at him
just...looked at him
my mouth couldnt even open and i couldnt enunciate any of the thoughts going through my head
"shlonich lulu? ismich lulu 9a7? tadreen ana kil mokan aroo7la algach? chinnich my guardian angel, til7agnee wain aroo7, bas tadreen wallah intay bo bas angel, antay a7la bwayid" and he winked at me
"law sima7t lati7arash feeni, mali 5ilg ti7irish min il9ib7" i said and glared at him with hatred in my eyes. LOL he looked like someone had just slapped him.
why'd he have to come up to me and be a jerk
why couldnt he let me have that fantasy of him being the good guy...
but, how'd he know my name???!!

As he was about to get up, i stood and looked him straight in the eyes "look, no offence, but im not that type of girl, u want someone like that just go to some mall and follow sm hailigiya with rainbow colors on her face. i have pride, i dont let guys say that stuff to me. Howd u even know my name? noone knows me! "

he was smirking! right after i gave him that speech he smirked
he looked at me with the most unreadable expression in his eyes and said
" lulu, when theres someone that you want out there, you find everything out about them. i know ur 17, and i know u go to the XXXX school in kuwait. believe me half the guys i know are just dying for you to look at them. but me? no, im not dying for you to look at me....i know that youre going to fall in love with me sooner or later whether you like it or not. i go after what i want and its you right now"

i looked at him like he was crazy! damn it why wudnt he leave me alone!!
and why the hell does he keep saying that guys know my name and whatever!
i guess its all a bunch of crap hes saying just to get on my good side.
screw him okay!
but before i ended this retarded convo i needed something
something that i couldnt get unless i acted like i liked him back
" hehehe okaaaay. ya7lailik, shismik int?"
"ana? :P ana ismy 3abood il flani"
"3ashat ilasami 3abood.. bas ilthahir mo mrabyeenik 3adil"
and with that i took hold of the paper cup filled with -now cold- hot chocolate
and threw that in his face, picked up my stuff and walked away...
yup i can be a bitch when it comes to guys like that
and hell yea he deserved it

5 comments:

  1. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    7elwaaa el 7araaaaakaaa :p
    u gooooo giiiirl ;D

    >>> " hehehe okaaaay. ya7lailik, shismik int?"
    "ana? :P ana ismy 3abood il flani"
    "3ashat ilasami 3abood.. bas ilthahir mo mrabyeenik 3adil" <<<

    thaaanx for the post !
    i really enjoyed reading it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh myy gooood heheheheh yestaaahel next poost plzzz luv yaa ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3jabteeeeeeny ,, hahaha 7abaitich walla ! <3

    waitin $ ur next post =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you guys! <3

    anonymous: i didnt do this i just wrote what one of my friends did. im too nice to even throw something in sm1s face :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 days makoo post?:(

    ReplyDelete