Monday, May 24, 2010

Black Love 10

I got into my dress and attended the wedding party
we decided to have it in our garden since it was big enough and we only wanted to invite people that were close relatives.

all night i kept wondering why i was going through with this. i have proven time and time again to myself that i do not trust meshal and when dana came and told me that story i because more sure of this. my father was sick, he had heart problems. and my mother? she needed me to get married so she can travel abroad with my father in order to either get him a heart transplant or surgery. That was why i cudnt say no to marrying meshal now. the feelings of anxiety accompanied me all night. i was tired and my brain was going through millions of thoughts per minute. Meshal still was not here but he was expected to arrive soon.

i need to act like I'm ok. like we're ok. for now at least. when meshal and i are in that house together i will confront him. i need to hear his side. i need to know what he was thinking and what really happened.

my phone was ringing and i was shocked when i saw the number on the screen. i didnt have it saved under a contact because i had lost touch with that person a long time ago. my heart started to beat furiously and i had to contemplate the idea of whether i should or shouldn't pick up. it has been SO long.. why now? why haven't i received this call earlier? i decided to answer just to know why...

"guwa lulu, sim3eeni lulu ni6reeni ilaila w ya wailich in 6ila3tay wiya mesh3alo gabil la a7acheech...please lulu"

"khalid arjook la tiye ma abeek w mesh3al a9lan ma yabeek itye!!"

"iy9eer 5air ya lulu"

with that he shut the phone, and with horror i realized that i was in for a wedding night that i had never planned to turn out like this....

1 comment:

  1. shnu?! yaalaaaa laish baas hatha? you know we can't get enough of you and to top that you were away for SO long!
    please nabe post a6waal;*
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete